Nerdery Developer Aaron Cannon is not only a talented developer and an expert in web accessibility, he is also blind. In our upcoming webinar, Aaron shares his unique perspective as both a user and creator of accessible websites. We are also joined by Bree Compton, a QA accessibility engineer here at The Nerdery to share her experience with testing and accessibility audits.
- What web accessibility is and who it affects
- How it can impact a business financially and legally (keeping in mind we’re developers, not lawyers)
- Steps you can take to improve your site’s accessibility
- What an accessibility evaluation looks like
- Things to look for when engaging an accessibility expert
Questions & Answers:
After each webinar we take all of the questions sent in by live participants that we couldn’t answer during the live recording. Check out our podcast recording with our webinar panelists to dig deeper into the technical questions our listeners had; insightful commentary on the future of accessibility, and more.