When you’re writing code for user interfaces, it’s important to have clearly defined code standards. In this webinar, Senior Front-End Developers Brian Bell and Ted Flynn pull back the curtain on how The Nerdery’s Front-End Development Committee govern and evolve our internal standards. Brian and Ted walk through the basic benefits standards provide, how to communicate them and their take on whether tabs or spaces are the way to go.
They will also cover:
- What front-end code standards are
- Warning signs that your organization needs front-end code standards
- Why The Nerdery decided to adopt code standards
- How those standards are used day-to-day at The Nerdery
- What you can do to implement organizational front-end standards