- Buzzfeed has a really great write-up on today, Friday, the one-year anniversary of Rebecca Black’s “Friday”.
- Oh Internet, a love song. “I can’t get by unless there is WiFi/is this a drug that I need?” Related: Future Hipsters remembering the good old days of the Interent: “When I told people I was a Community Manager they really didn’t understand what I was doing.”
- Nine lost treasures and why science wants them back: Moon Rocks, Peking Man, Nessie, Moon Trees, and more amazingness.
- Missed this yesterday? FBI releases Steve Jobs file.
- If you really hate someone teach them to recognize bad kerning.
- How Pintrest is changing web design.
- Inside Instagram, a teeny tiny company responsible for the App sensation.
- The most crushable video game characters.
- Naming things is hard. Just take a look at Thomas Edison’s lost of potential names for the phonograph.
- A kitchen table in Brooklyn becomes a school for coders.
- Good design doesn’t just mean minimalism.
Tag Archives: kerning
When you’re ready for a little break in your busy monday, head on over to the Kern Game to see how good you are at kerning type. It’s a maddening and addictive little game. Oh, and all kinds of fun. I was all ready to brag when I got two 100s right in a row, but then I ended up with a dismal 79 as a final score. But 79 out of 100 for a writer, that’s not so bad right? Right? Yeah, you can bet your bottom dollar that I’m going back to top that as soon as I finish this sentence.