- Dear Congress, it’s no longer ok to not know how the Internet works.
- Zeus Jones serves up 50% packaging, 50% app, 100% scotch.
- The 5 hardest jobs to fill in 2012.
- the Lost Mail Order Mysteries or how totally disappointing that stuff advertised in the back of comic books is.
- How to get to Mordor from the Shire.
- Desingineer the mythical person every startup is looking for.
- Good for a chuckle: douchey account guy.
- The ultimate Dr. Who Timeline.
- Can an iPad app make you more productive and inspired?
- AdWeek presents 2011′s best & worst agency holiday cards.
Tag Archives: Holiday Cards
- Stereogum has a nice retrospective of the best viral videos of 2010 featuring the Trololololo guy.
- This TRON: Legacy themed half-pipe is pretty rad.
- 15 insane LEGO creations.
- Web developers everywhere will probably cheer Andre Torrez’s advice to people who think you can whip up a web app in a weekend.
- Share with reckless abandon: Comic Sans Criminal.
- Designer breaks up with LA on five billboards.
- AdFreak has rounded up the best and worst of agency holiday cards
- 10 Sci-Fi promises not yet fulfilled by 2010.
Earlier this week Agency Spy did a nice round of some of this year’s Ad Agency Holiday Cards. So here, I did a mini-round up of some of the holiday stuff the local agencies did to celebrate the holidays.
The people over at Sevnthsin have offered up the spectacular ECARD MAKER WEBSITE.COM which is truly a wonder to behold. (Random Aside: I used to work with a woman a long time ago who had a website that look just like this one and on it she featured WAV files of herself singing karaoke versions of Christina Aguilera songs)
This Christmas, our pals Zeus Jones teamed up with Puny to raise funds this Christmas so they can help send all the kids at Richard R Green Central Park School on a field trip. You can read more about the story at Holiday Bus drive.