What you should know when considering responsive design
Since exploding in popularity a few years ago, responsive web design best practices have changed along with mobile devices and user habits. Senior Front-End Developer Anthony Lukes and Business Analyst Erica Tava explain how you can plan for a responsive design project in 2014 and beyond.
We will cover:
- The difference between responsive and adaptive design
- How to identify when a responsive solution isn’t the best solution
- How we approach responsive design today compared to 2012
- What to expect when budgeting for responsive
- What you can do to make your responsive project a success
Listen to the follow-up Question & Answers Podcast. It addresses the questions we couldn’t address during the live event due to time or because we wanted to devote more time to the answer that we had during the live event.