- Mike Derheim named to The Business Journal’s 40 under 40. You can check out the other honorees too.
- A dad’s plea to developers of iPad apps for children.
- Hipster branding.
- Sounds of the Internet Vol. 1, a ridiculously fun “mixtape of websites with autoplay music.”
- Why I am Leaving Goldman Sachs (feels a bit like Don Draper’s “Why I’m quitting smoking”) also, Why I am leaving the Empire by Darth Vader.
- On Tuesday the interrobang turned 50. It’s a punctuation mark you should go read about.
- Chris Pirillo’s Dad uses Windows 8 for the first time and OSX.
- The 10 most successful failures in geekdom.
- Sweet bookends for the nerd in your life.
Tag Archives: 40 under 40
One more thing to crow about, Luke Bucklin named to Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s 40 under 40
What a week! First Skimmer, then iMapWeather, and now this! Our president, Luke Bucklin has been named to Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s 40 under 40. This list spotlights some of the region’s most talented and successful young leaders, and we couldn’t be prouder of Luke for making the list.