It’s not uncommon to encounter a few roadblocks during a project and the typical next-step might involve doing a quick Google search for the answer. Unfortunately there are occasions in which we are on own with a unique problem. In this case we had to roll up our sleeves and discover the answer that works. We hope this helps the next person looking for this answer.
“I spent a bit of time reading documentation and testing and getting increasingly frustrated.”
I ran into an interesting problem this week. I have a staging site in active development that needs to remain behind a firewall, but we plan to use the WordPress REST API to serve content from the site to iOS and Android Apps. Unfortunately, for the API to work Read more