- A Designer Takes on His Biggest Challenge Ever | Fast Company
“It is a radical notion, in its way: the idea that creativity can be summoned at will, with a process not unlike the scientific method. That contradicts what most people — including the 50 students sitting mesmerized before him — have always thought. "That to be creative, an angel of the Lord appears and tells you what to do," Kelley says, laughing."
- The Web Celeb 25 – Forbes.com
I've only heard of 13 of them. That makes me feel better about myself. You'll notice I did not make the list
- Super Bowl Ad Drive Leads to Brand Sites
“Thirty percent of respondents who plan to watch the game said seeing the telecast's commercials makes them more likely to visit an advertiser's Web site.”
- Merlin's Talk, "Toward Patterns for Creativity" | 43 Folders
I have become a Merlin Mann fangirl. I know, I know, I'm a little late to the party, but I made it.
- Little tweaks make big money
Changing the name of a button helps a company rake in loads of money. Amazing, isn't it?
- What I Learned About Information Architecture From Watching Bad Movies
- Chemicals, not climate led to superior Stradivari violins – Ars Technica
- Facebook Lets Advertisers Poll Its Users – ClickZ
- 26 years, 85 Notebooks
- Pentax unveils the Storm Trooper of the DSLR world – Ars Technica
- How To Choose The Right CMS | Webdesigner Depot